A lot of plants we take for granted in our homes and gardens might be poisonous to our beloved pets.  Here are some common ones of concern.

Symptoms of poisoning by toxic plant intake include (but are not limited to):

vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, staggering, seizures, lethargy, weakness, paralysis, swollen limbs, panting, drooling, hypersalivation, loss of appetite, depression, tremors, convulsions, or coma. 

If you suspect that your pet has been poisoned you should take it to a vet immediately! Don't hesitate.

Note that there are other plants that could be poisonous also.  For further information go to
www.aspca.org/pet-care/poison-control/plants/
Yew
English Ivy
Tulip and Narcissus bulbs

Marijuana
Chrysanthemum
Lilies
Autumn Crocus
Azalea/
Rhododendron

Castor Bean
Amaryllis
Oleandor
Sago Palm
Pothos
Cyclamen
Kalanchoe
Schefflera
Peace Lily
Toxic Plant Alert
Happy At Home Petsitting
happyathomeps@yahoo.com
440-234-7855
Where loving your pet is what we do best